Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

An earnest request

So many thoughts ramble through my mind but when it comes to putting it down in words I fail miserably. Inspite of it I try my best to express myself. Blog is a wonderful avenue to express one’s thoughts, views and the incoherent ramblings of one’s mind. Does one have to write for an audience? How does it matter whether anyone reads this blog or not! I write because it helps me understand my own thoughts, as I read it again and again.

Some of my friends whom I tried to rope in for contributing to this blog hesitate to do so, perhaps because they feel their thoughts are too insignificant to be expressed or they fear ridicule or do not wish to reveal their innermost thoughts. Some of them might also consider it to be a waste of time, a foolish affair not worth their while. Whatever be the reason, I urge, nay plead them to set aside their reservations and come forward to share their thoughts. I am sure all the contributors will agree it is a wonderful and exhilarating experience.

Some of my younger friends have talked about their lack of proficiency in writing in their posts, but have had the gumption to go ahead and put across their thoughts. I sincerely appreciate and thank them from the deepest recess of my heart for acceding to my request. I expect more from them, maybe it will encourage others to come forward and contribute to this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment