Pages

Monday, November 16, 2009

Life in Moment

Hello everybody,

Today, here I am going to write something for the first time in life using such way, so obviously there must be some misteks, I apologize for that, just ignore it and read the feelings.

Still I am confused. What’s to write? And I don’t know what I am going to write, whether you’ll like it or not.

Everybody wrote their thoughts about life, about their own life or about others life, so it seems good theme to write about. So finally I decided to write about life.

What is life? There so many definitions about life, but I think “life is the moment which we are living at Present”. There are so many moments in our life like happy moments, sad moments, exciting moments and some serious moments. But most of the people lives most part of their life in serious moments, seriousness is in everything, whatever they do, and no time to share happy moment, actually no time to live, what I think why to be too serious; because too much seriousness is ugly face of life. And life is beautiful, happy and exciting…..

People are afraid about living freely or not being serious because other will think they are disrespectful about their life, but I think if you do not remain joyful or not celebrating life, you are disrespecting life. We have one life and it’s this one whether you believe in reincarnation or not. So live it to the fullest. Only we (Human being) have the special gift that we are able to choose happiness. Have you seen any animal, bird or other creature being serious, they are’nt be serious because they live in the Moment.

Now you all will ponder that the serious person is talking about not being serious, but I think I enjoyed and am enjoying my life in my own way, as Jitin sir written in his post about actual enjoyment and I really liked it, may be because I had same time…

Thanks for reading this post; Thanks again to all readers, I hope I had not wasted your precious moments. .

Sopan Magar

1 comment:

  1. Bhaai.....good great...starting is good...as even u know...problem of english is there...and as u have recommended not to concentrate on mistakes i would say that u have written on a very good topic..LIFE...and I hope that u enjoy your life as u have suggested everyone of us to be happy and not to worry in the same manner as animals do...

    Abhilash RUhela- VeeRu

    ReplyDelete